Customer Experience Associate
We are looking for an all-star Customer Experience Associate to join our team. By engaging with customers via email and phone, you will gain valuable insight into the operations of a fast-paced company in an exciting and rewarding industry. To succeed in this position, we expect energy, dedication, empathy, resilience, and a willingness to learn on the fly.
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquires with care and attentiveness using the ZenDesk interface
- Assist customers with any and all aspects of managing online subscriptions for our core product and TB12 Performance Meals
- Build positive relationships with customers and potential customers, as well as with members of the Purple Carrot team
- After thorough training and in-the-moment learning, become an expert in all things Purple Carrot
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Genuine empathy and compassion
- High emotional intelligence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years customer service related experience (retail, restaurants, etc.)
- Thrive in fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Have a passion for good, healthy food
- Willing to pitch in wherever necessary
- Creative thinker that is flexible, proactive, and hard-working
- Computer literacy required (Microsoft Office, Google Platforms, Social Media Platforms)
- Consumer Package Foods experience and start-up experience a plus
- Willingness to work night and weekend shifts
- Ability to report to Needham, Massachusetts headquarters
Purple Carrot is a mission-driven startup with an ambitious goal: to put delicious, plant-based meals in homes across the country, and make eating (and living!) healthier a little bit easier for all of us. We create 100% plant-based meal kits, with brand new recipes shipping out every week to a group of customers as diverse as our ingredients. We want to help people live life to its fullest, and believe that comes down to more than just convenience — cooking should be educating, intriguing, delicious, sustainable, and so much more.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), free weekly Purple Carrot or TB12 boxes, a positive environment, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll always get to taste what our test kitchen is cooking up!
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.