We are looking for someone who can transform any idea into a straightforward action plan and wants to make a positive change in the world! Purple Carrot provides plant-based (vegan) meal kits to help people lead healthier lives and positively impact the environment. We are a 3 year-old company that is growing rapidly and we need your help to get even bigger.
This is a great role for someone who can get into a spreadsheet to understand the details of what’s going on but also pull up to see the broader business needs. Examples of potential projects include: implementing an inventory-tracking system, developing a process for recipe card instructions/design, and creating a framework for segmenting our customers across marketing and operations.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of Data and work on projects with visibility from top leadership. This is an exciting position with an enormous potential to contribute to our organization. We move quickly, and are looking for someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- Scope cross-departmental projects using data to support decisions
- Develop and manage timelines, including facilitation of status meetings
- Identify project risks and initiate risk mitigation strategies proactively
- Track and communicate results of projects to top-level management clearly and simply
- Work with business owners to establish key metrics and benchmarks and monitor them on an ongoing basis (examples include marketing channel evaluation, customer retention by segment, margins by product line, etc)
- 3-6 years applied experience in project management
- Problem-solving individual with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Prior experience in a startup or fast-moving company strongly desired
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Proficient in Google suite
- Experience with Excel, project management (MS project/Smart Sheets), business intelligence / reporting tools (we use Looker), and relational databases are a plus but are not required
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From spin and gin nights, to our biannual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we're doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach. In the spring of 2017 Purple Carrot launched TB12 Performance Meals, which offer gluten-free, high-protein, and limited soy recipes developed in partnership with NFL quarterback Tom Brady and TB12Sports.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), stock options, an unlimited vacation policy, free Purple Carrot or TB12 boxes, a positive environment, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll get to taste what our test kitchen cooks up!
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.