Email Marketing Associate
We’re seeking an innovative and passionate Email Marketing Associate to join our team. You will be responsible for the management and execution of all email and SMS communications, reaching both prospects and customers on a daily basis. We’re looking for an analytical and creative thinker that makes data-driven decisions and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
- Manage the development, scheduling, and execution of all Purple Carrot branded emails and SMS campaigns to prospects and customers
- Track performance of on-going and ad hoc email campaigns
- Develop and execute on AB tests to optimize existing and future emails
- Maintain a monthly communications calendar working collaboratively with the social team
- Write briefs to the creative team, comprehensive of all email-related needs
- Stay up to date with email best practices
- Ability and enthusiasm for partnering with team members on marketing projects and campaigns outside of email
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing, relevant internship or work experience required.
- Experience using email marketing tools (Customer.io experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Basic HTML experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality assurance
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Ability to comprehend/utilize performance data to make smart decisions
- Demonstrated self-starter with a team-centric attitude
- Able to commute to Needham office.
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From spin and gin nights, to our biannual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we're doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), a matching retirement plan, an unlimited vacation policy, free Purple Carrot weekly boxes, a positive environment, work-life balance, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll always get to taste what our test kitchen is cooking up!
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.