Customer Experience Supervisor
We are looking for an all-star Customer Experience Supervisor to train, manage day to day, and maintain a pulse on our Customer Experience team. You will gain valuable insight into the operations of a fast-paced company in an exciting and rewarding industry. To succeed in this position, you need to be obsessed with our customer base and be able to connect with (sometimes!) escalated customers with finesse and fair resolutions. We expect energy, dedication, empathy, resilience, and a willingness to learn on the fly and jump in headfirst when fire drills inevitably occur to get the job done. This role reports to the Customer Experience Manager. Note: This role requires a non-traditional schedule - evening and weekend availability is a must.
- Lead training for everything Customer Experience related (including onboarding future new hires and recurring CX team training)
- Meet weekly with CX associates around KPI performance, ongoing coaching opportunities, and personnel needs
- Act as a tier two level for customer contacts. Resolve all customer interactions with finesse and balance of both business and customer needs
- Resolve payment-related CX issues (including billing issues, reauthorizations, chargeback/dispute management and resolution)
- Provide day-to-day Zendesk & Intercom.io queue management and collaborate with CX leadership to refine processes
- Build positive relationships with customers and potential customers, as well as with members of the Purple Carrot Team
- Be an advocate and expert on all things Purple Carrot - and act as a go-to resource for the Customer Experience team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years customer service related experience
- Management experience within an in-house support team or call center required
- Computer literacy required. (Zendesk and Intercom chat experience preferred.)
- Must be willing to be flexible and jump in as customer-impacting fire drills occur
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, team-based environment
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Genuine empathy and compassion, high emotional intelligence
- Creative thinker that is flexible, proactive, and hard-working
- Have a passion for good, healthy food
- Evening & weekend availability required
- Experienced remote candidates welcomed
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From spin and gin nights, to our annual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we're doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach. In the spring of 2017 Purple Carrot launched TB12 Performance Meals, which offer gluten-free, high-protein, and limited soy recipes developed in partnership with NFL quarterback Tom Brady and TB12Sports.
We are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), a matching 401k plan, free weekly Purple Carrot or TB12 boxes, a positive environment, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll always get to taste what our test kitchen is cooking up!
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.