Marketing Project Specialist
We’re seeking a passionate, full-time Marketing Project Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through multiple marketing channels, both digital and offline. We’re looking for someone who enjoys diving deep into the data and can manage timelines with impeccable attention to detail. This role requires creative thinking and the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This individual approaches each task with enthusiasm and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
- Manage the planning and day-to-day performance of campaigns across multiple online and offline customer acquisition channels including but not limited to paid social, influencers, and direct mail.
- Assist with launch campaigns across multiple channels (both digital and traditional).
- Lead marketing project management efforts and collaborate closely with team to meet agreed upon goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to create and manage detailed project schedules.
- Maintain marketing documents including creative briefs, launch calendars, project deliverables lists, presentations, and recaps.
- Analyze performance of cross-channel marketing initiatives and provide insights to help optimize current and future programs.
- Leverage primary and secondary research data to better understand the Purple Carrot customer and share that information with key stakeholders in order to improve the customer experience.
- 1-2 years experience in project management
- 1-2 years experience in B2C marketing
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with cross-functional coordination.
- Self-starter with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills.
- Exceptional computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Google Platforms)
- Able to commute to Needham, MA headquarters
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From spin and gin nights, to our annual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we're doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach. In the spring of 2017 Purple Carrot launched TB12 Performance Meals, which offer gluten-free, high-protein, and limited soy recipes developed in partnership with NFL quarterback Tom Brady and TB12Sports.
We are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (medical, dental, and life), a matching 401k plan, free weekly Purple Carrot or TB12 boxes, a positive environment, and working alongside co-workers who are passionate about food. Plus, you’ll always get to taste what our test kitchen is cooking up!
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!